Tenprint Fingerprint Certification
Tenprint Fingerprint Certification home page
Latest News from the TPCB
- Now accepted as credits towards Certification/Recertification:
Webinars: Will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please submit to the secretary to be reviewed by the board. No more than 4 credits (8 hours) of webinar training may be submitted. Previously approved webinars will be posted on the website.
- New Certification and Re-Certification Tests
A new comparison test was announced at the conference in Cincinnati , OH. This new test replaces the old one and will be effective from August 15th 2017.
- The comparison portions for both the Certification and Re-Certification will be the completion of 16 out of 20 prints. Comparisons will either be Identification or Exclusion.
- None of the Tenprint Images have been determined to be inconclusive
- Important Note: Failure of the comparison test due to an erroneous "conclusion" (Identification or Exclusion) will both carry the same waiting period of 1 year to retake the test.
- There will be a written test added to the Re-Certification Test and there will be a new written test for the Certification Test. The recommended reading for these new portions can be found under: Additional Reading Materials on the homepage. The new tests will be effective August 15th 2017.