- About Us
IAI-LEVA Forensic Imaging and Multi-media Glossary
Instructions for Suggesting Changes and/or General Comments to the Draft of the Joint IAI-LEVA Forensic Imaging And Multi-media Glossary
If you wish to suggest changes and/or make general comments about the Joint IAI-LEVA Glossary of Terms, you may do so electronically or via regular mail. Please remember that this is the first rough draft release for public comment. It is important that it be read by as many working professionals as possible. Once you have read this draft it is important to provide feedback so that the final glossary reflects the majority view of the professional forensic scientific community.
Changes to this documents will only be considered if the following information is included:
- Title of the document for which the change is suggested;
- Name of individual requesting the change;
- Organization or Affiliation of the requestor;
- Address of the organization;
- Telephone number and e-mail address, if available;
- Specific identification of wording to be eliminated, noting document section and/or page number; (if applicable)
- Specific wording to be added; (if applicable)
- Justification describing reason for making the change.
If simply submitting comments, please be sure to include the following:
- Your name;
- Your job title;
- Name and address of your agency;
- Telephone number and E-mail address at which you may be reached (if available); and
- Identify the specific document, section and/or page number to which you are referring, if applicable.
- If replying electronically (i.e., E-Mail) include your name and address information in the body of your e-mail and enter "SWGIT Feedback" as your subject line. You may include your comments in the body of your e-mail or as an attachment in either WordPerfect or Word format.
Forward your comments to the following e-mail address:
If replying via regular mail include your name and address information in a cover letter, followed by your comments, and forward them to the following address:
Robert C. Sanders
Forensic Imaging Unit Leader
Wisconsin State Crime Laboratory
Wausau, WI 54401
A special thank goes out to the committee members whose dedicated efforts made this glossary possible:
Robert C. Sanders, Chair